We are looking for a new team member to fill the position of Estimator / Project Manager, reporting to the VP of Demolition. In this position you will be part of the estimating & project management team working to develop proposals and managing scheduling & cost control throughout each project.
You will be accountable for:
- Review plans & specifications to determine scope of work and to define project requirements
- Develop proposals from project estimates (scope, schedule, cost, team, execution plan)
- Manage external customers and communicate regularly with them
- Provide a construction-driven, resource-loaded project schedule to identify when each task will be
- Be accountable for project team performance and results
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring that any changes to scope are documented and approved
- using a change order process
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager/Estimator with some background in demolition
- A good understanding of structure and shoring methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic - willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Proficient in MS project, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Outstanding time management, prioritization, multitasking, and organizational skills
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Estimator/Project Manager – Demolition” in the subject line.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.